2014年2月3日 星期一

Taiwan Trip~ (Part 1)

Happy CNY guys!!XD

This is my promised piece of blog~~  I went ti Taiwan for a few days, so lets talk abt Taiwan!!

 First of all..... departure~~



See my passport?! becoz my passport was outdated and i could not get a renewal done in time, i had to get a umergency travel document (UTD)!

UTD is a temporary one yr passport for travelling out of the country ONCE with a specified destination only. That cost me extra $1000 hkd!!! JESUS!! Soooo EXPENSIVE!!! Q^Q

↓ ↓ ↓ CLICK TO READ ON~~ ↓ ↓ ↓


Anyway, back to this topic, my lovely Ryoko will be meeting me in Taiwan, so im doing the travelling alone~ O_Q

Onto flight, first thing i did? I broke my damn nail!! T^T FU***KKKKK!!!!




I was on China Airline~~ Wasn't the most comfortable flight, but was cheap, it was only 3 hrs, its OK~ 
Flight meal, chicken paster~ 

I wasn't expecting a meal at the time =P Cos I though it was such a short flight~~~ Then the paster was actually not bad! I like paster to be al dente, but the men next to me sure didn't, i heard him muttering abt the paster being too raw~~XDDDD Apart from the paster, the cheese cake was a little too sweet, drinks had not much to choose from… oh well, again, short flight, cheap fligh, its ok~ XD

Arrival in Taiwan!!


First thing I did? Turn on the Wifi!!! XDDDDD Then called Ryoko~~ ^0^ She said I need to buy a return ticket in the shuttle bus station, i got quite nervous then... never been to Taiwan alone and definitely first time doing the travel arrangements myself~~ Oh well, I got there thank God~! ^/////^



We stayed in an old hotel called Flower hotel~ By here u guys can tell we were only there for a economy trip~~ No dinning in beautiful cafes, neither were any expensive shopping arrangements~~

Photo be4 we got toooo wet..... WET? YES!!! It was pouring with rain in TW!! Q___Q

I pressed the button too soon, both of us were not looking at the mobile~~XDDDDD

OK~~ First destination was Raohe Street Night Market(饒河街夜市)~ Just be4 we arrive, we got too hungry and went to the famous Misterdonut~~ ^^ We were not supposed to take photos, but I only found out after I took the picture~~ =P Woops, sorry~~~


I got a chocolate botti (not sure is this how u call it)), I only got one becoz we were heading for food anyway, so one will do~~ That botti's taste was hard to describe, but is definitely less sweet than what I expect. Donuts always give me a strong image of being very sweet~~  Also it was very chewy~! @@ That I was quite surprised, coz I was expecting it to be like how any other ordinary donuts tasted like~~ XDDDD  

I liked it, not very full filling, not too sweet, also portion just right to stop my hunger but not too full filling. ^W^ Recommended~~ (A fd actually asked me to get some for her as presents, but I forgot~~ Sorry~!!XDDDDD


On train~~ Actually I found it extreamly scary to find the correct train to jump onto~~ @_@ 
Why can't they be simpler?!!!

OK~~ Arrived at Raohe~~ HERE WE GO!!! EAT EAT EAT!!!


Dunno was it becoz it was a rainy day or we went too early, most food stands were only opening / not even opened~~ Oh well, we couldn't care less, marched straight into the market and stopped at the friend chicken stand...... As some of u guys know, the large piece of friend chicken sold in MK is something famous from TW, so how could we possibly not hv it when we were there? XDDDDD



u can choose different flavorings~ Ryoko and I shared one piece so we chose cheese and sea weed~

That was HALF a piece guys!! Half!!!
(Sorry abt my crazy look... heavy rain... =^=)

Next, although a little early~~ This was something I have never seen in HK~~
Peanut brittle ice-cream~~ XDDDD This was very exciting~~ We saw that big block of peanut brittle then got very curious~ After buying one, i think it tasted quite funny! XDDDD


The Ingredient was ice cream, peanut brittle and a little bit of coriander~~ The fact it had coriander was very exciting!! XDDD It was actually what makes the whole thing special~~

I took the first bit without the coriander, it only tasted like ordinary ice cream with peanut topping. When I got some coriander with my next bite, it was so weird, but tasted good! @///0///@

I really hv no idea how to describe, but do try it if u get the chance to do so~~^w^

See the cakes? Beautiful right? Just we walked passed it, coz neither of us want any~~ =P

Fresh strawberries~~~ =W=+ With honey~!!!! Soooo Sweet!!!
Not only the honey, the strawberries were also very sweet~~@///0//@


Japan agar~~ =W=+ This is a yogurt flavour~~ It's more or less like a yogurt flavored hard(ish) jelly~~
 It isn't all that special, but Ryoko likes it, I only took one bite from hers. =P

This, OMG, Must hv!!!! Grilled mushroom!!! We got attracted by the lovely smell~~
So we took one small pack..... SOOOO should hv got the large pack!!!!

We chose to regular flavor, which I think was a BBQ source that was already nice. The mushroom~~ It was so juicy~!! Also it was slightly chewy and that gave us more time to taste the juicy mushroom while eating!! @//w//@ We went back to get more the next day as it was just so good~ 


This is not a must hv I would say, but something typical u would buy when u are in Taiwan night markets.... sugarcoated haws..... Well, this one I bought was sugarcoated mini tomatos~~
Um.... Its pretty much just sweetened tomato, but the tomato was fresh, and wasn't all soggy~ ^///0///^

Finally when we were leaving~ we saw this~~~ It was so exciting~~
I hv never seen ppl doing the glass art out on the street~~@/////@ He was making a dragon I think at that moment~~ Seeing how the glass melt and he quickly twist his hand and let the melted glass to form the shape of the dragon was so amazing~!! 


Finally, for our first day, it was so scary when we went onto the train as it looked like this.........

If u guys don't mind.... Feel free to scroll back up and hv a look at how the train looked like when we went to the night market........... This return train look toooo nice~ Normally u get onto these trains to places that are very far!! Since the whole train looked like this, it left no space for us to wonder had we gone onto a first class area~~~ So we ended up had to ask ppl were we on the right train~~ O_O Soooo embarrassing~!!! 

OK, Lets talk abt our next day on another piece of blog~~ =P Got slightly too long~~~ 
Finally, a shocking look of us on the train~~XDDDDD


沒有留言:

張貼留言